Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller Dragonfly features a remarkable stadium style seating reviews, two reclining seats complete with own fortresses and canopies, removable child’s tray, parent’s tray and a spacious storage basket.
Number one quality baby stroller, Graco DuoGlider allows you to secure your child properly, in readiness for a stroll. Besides being affordable, Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller, Dragonfly features the following attractive features.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller Dragonfly Reviews
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller features lockable front swivel wheels fitted with adjustable suspensions for greater maneuverability. It is designed to provide steady motion, regardless of the terrain, thanks to its two-position shock absorbers. It also features a handy two-step rear-wheel brake system for maximum control even on a steep slope.
Use it while jogging, traveling or shopping and let your children enjoy a smooth ride while you attend to your duties. The stroller is, therefore, ideal for active parents who are regularly on the move. Consequently, it is a definite welcome addition to your active and growing family.
This best travel stroller is your deal durable, comfy stroller for two! Additionally, both seats can each accommodate a Graco Classic Connect Infant Car Seat, making it a great ride not only for your baby but also for their older siblings. Each seat has a detachable canopy. The multi-position reclining seats deliver maximum comfort. The rear seat, on the other hand, reclines flat and hence is ideal for tuckered-out kids. The back seat is raised so both babies get a good view of the surrounding.
- The stroller holds two children weighing up to 40 pounds each. This capacity is reasonable considering after your kids collectively outgrow this maximum weight it is unlikely you will want to use a stroller any longer.
- Its One-hand, self-standing fold makes using the stroller a breeze. Parents who already have their hands full will find this attractive feature very convenient.
- A parent’s tray complete with storage and cup holder that provides on-the-go-convenience. The stroller, therefore, has adequate space both for your storage needs and those of your two children.
- Provides a stadium style seating arrangement that elevates the rear child’s seating position for a better view. Consequently, both your toddlers will enjoy observing the surroundings.
- The Stroller’s three-point safety harness is slightly on the lower side. While there are strollers with as higher-point safety harness, considering the stroller’s competitive price, a 3-point safety harness is still remarkable. Strollers with higher safety harness cost a lot more, and hence may not be affordable to some clients.
- The two Graco Classic Connect Infant Car seats, the stroller accepts are sold separately. If you are planning to use the stroller while strolling and jogging, this shortcoming fades considerably in significance. The other handy features and benefits also diminish this minor demerit even further.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller, Dragonfly Specs
Recommended age is 0 to 6 months
- The Graco stroller weighs 29. 5 pounds
- Dimensions; Height 41 inches, length, 36 inches, and width 20 inches
- Care and maintenance; Wash removable seat cushions using cold water, use delicate cycle then line dry. Clean stroller frame using warm water and household soap only. You must not use bleach. If you realize wheels squeak, apply light oil.
Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller, the Dragonfly, is your ultimate double stroller. The stroller has all the essential features to make it a worthy addition to your growing family. It accords you impressive maneuverability, enables you to go places you otherwise wouldn’t with other double strollers and delivers unparalleled comfort, for you and your toddlers.
Properly secure your children for a stroll with this affordable, and take advantage of its many features, including your storage tray complete with a handy cup holder that safeguard against losing your car keys or spilling your ice mocha.