Riding on a super cool bike is every child’s dream. Various companies have come up with different types of bikes for kids. While some are meant for taller and aggressive kids others are meant for not so aggressive ones. Similarly, few of them are highly pocket-friendly while high-end ones are very expensive. Here we introduce a few of the best bikes you can buy for your kids.
• Avigo 12″ Ignition bike from Toys R Us: These are meant for small kids who are new to the biking world. Available in a range of colors, the Amigo Ignition bike is budget friendly, easy to assemble and has removable stabilizers. Being lightweight, it is easy to use this bike.
• Ridgeback Dimension 24″ from Cycle Surgery: Meant for kids between 8 and 12 years of age, this bike is lightweight and hence is easy to handle. This bike comes in two wheel sizes and is available in a range of colors to suit your taste and preference.
• Specialized Hotrock 20″ Girls bike from Evans Cycles: This is yet another lightweight bike meant for girls between 7 and nine years of age. This bike is super stable and is very easy to handle.
Why Essential Bike for Kids Pros and Cons side
Just like any other product, using bikes has its pros and cons.
• Riding a bike is simple, fun which the kid can enjoy with his friends and family.
• Riding a bike keeps the kid physically active and let him explore new places.
• For older kids, it provides greater mobility, and they can get from one location to another much faster.
• Learning bike is risky. Kids tend to fall and get injured in this process. In the case of bikes without support wheels, even if you buy the best balance bike, there is a turn that the kid might fall initially.
• Older kids tend to move around faster, which increases the chances of an accident.
• While riding an adult bike, the knee is bent between 72 and 144 degrees which makes pedaling easier. However, in the case of a kid’s bike, if the knee has to bent between 72 and 144 degrees, then the seat should be kept at a height which is not comfortable for the kid.
Whatever the pros and cons are, it is always advantageous to let the child use a bike. By using the bike, they are not only getting physical exercise but are also contributing towards a healthier environment.